Graduation and Diplomas


Students who are completing their degree requirements by the end of a given term must complete a Petition to Graduate (PTG) form. The PTG must be completed at the beginning of their final term.  All financial obligations to the university must be cleared in order to receive their diploma and official transcripts.

To reorder a diploma, please click here, fill out the form, and submit it to the Registrar’s Office for processing

Mailing Address

Diplomas are mailed to the diploma mailing address indicated on the PTG form. Once a petition has been filed, please notify the Registrar's Office of any changes immediately by emailing  The diploma mailing address cannot be updated via Pipeline.

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts are official certification of degrees earned.  To indicate degrees on official transcripts, click on “hold for degree” when submitting requests.  Transcripts will be sent after the degrees are awarded providing all financial obligations are met. 

To order official transcripts, click here.