Transcripts are needed from all colleges and universities attended.  If you are a service member or a Veteran, we will need a copy of your Joint Service Transcript or CCAF. You can upload unofficial transcripts during your application to expedite your admissions process.  A hold will be placed on your account if official transcripts have not been received within the first enrolled term.  There are no exceptions.

Request all official transcripts from previous colleges.  They can be:

  1. Sent to yourself.  Make sure they are kept sealed and bring them into your HPU office.
  2. Sent via e-script from your previous university to
  3. Mailed to Admissions:
               Hawaii Pacific University
               ATTN: Admissions
               1 Aloha Tower Drive
               Honolulu, HI 96813



The base campuses and off-Island virtual campus are staffed with a coordinator or academic advisor who can prepare an unofficial evaluation of your past credits once you select a degree-seeking program.  There is no cost and no requirement that you take classes with HPU before having an unofficial evaluation prepared.  To have an unofficial evaluation done, the coordinator or academic advisor will need to review transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended, any CLEP and/or DANTES results, and copies of your military work experience (e.g., AARTS, SMART, DD-214, DD-295). 



To receive an official evaluation, you must ensure that your OFFICIAL transcripts from all colleges and universities attended, military experience, and CLEP or DANTES results have been forwarded to the HPU registration center on base.  In addition, you must complete a degree-seeking application and pay the corresponding application fee.