The 'Law School Forum' will provide a unique platform for participants to engage with representatives from more than 15 distinguished law schools.
HPU is set to host a Law School Forum on November 30, at 2:30 pm, at Aloha Tower Marketplace, Sunset Ballroom. The event is for current students and alumni and will provide a unique platform for participants to engage with representatives from more than 15 distinguished law schools across the United States.
Among the law schools that will be featured at the forum are:
- California Western School of Law
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- Loyola Law School - Loyola Marymount University
- Seattle University School of Law
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- University of Hawaiʻi William S. Richardson School of Law
- William S. Boyd School of Law (University of Nevada, Las Vegas)
- University of California Berkeley School of Law
- University of Utah School of Law
- University of Oregon School of Law
- University of California Irvine
The gathering aims to connect aspiring legal professionals with representatives from diverse and esteemed institutions, offering them valuable insights into each law school's unique programs, admissions processes, and opportunities for career advancement.
Attendees will have the chance to interact directly with representatives, ask questions, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the distinctive attributes that each law school offers.
MORE Campus Life
All Campus Life >>
HPU's Production of 'Everybody' Premieres November 10
HPU's CAB and SGA Host Grand Opening of New Student Lounge at Waterfront Plaza
HPU's College of Liberal Arts Hosts Artificial Intelligence Symposium and Sparks Conversation Among Experts, Students, Guests
HPU Presents Fall Concert, 'Sounds Like Home' at Aloha Tower Marketplace
HPU Hosts 3rd Annual Sea Turtle Conservation Workshop