How to Apply

All military service members, their families, Veterans, and U.S. Government civilian personnel are eligible for HPU’s Military Campus Programs (MCP). Participants should have the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma. Degree programs are designed to be non-sequential and students can enter their program at any time. Please follow this checklist.

ONLINE Military Campus Programs Undergraduate Application (Secure) Click on "Create Account" to get started

ONLINE Graduate Application (Secure)