Graduate Exchange Programs-Great Britain

Graduate Studies at Regents College London

About Regents College London (Graduate Degree):  

 Located in central London, Regents College London (RCL) is a private university offering graduate degrees.  The university offers exchange students small classes where they benefit from personal attention and work experience opportunities. RCL boasts a large international student body, from over 85 countries. In addition to academics, the campus offers college facilities such as sports and fitness center, library, and computer center within the university. Students will have an cultural experience and a unique study abroad experience at Regents College London. HPU graduate exchange students visiting RCL may enroll in any one of their seven schools, however, they are limited to the courses offered only by that school.

Location:  Regents Park, London NW1 4NS, Great Britain


Academics Available:  Please follow the link for more information on the programs available at Regents College London, and see Ms. Matsubara for more specific information:

Admission Requirements:

  • Must have attended HPU for one semester
  • Must intend to graduate from HPU
  • Must have at least a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
  • Must be fluent in English

Application Procedure:

  • Complete the Inquiry Form.
  • Schedule and attend a formal interview with Ms. Melissa Matsubara
  • Be prepared to discuss your motives for studying abroad and your degree plan. 
  • Select an exchange partner university that has courses which can be used for your intended HPU degree. 
  • Fill out the exchange university’s admissions application. Refer to Ms. Matsubara for instruction.
  • Obtain recommendation letters to be turned in with your application. (This depends on the individual university’s application requirements) 
  • Passport photos (Amount and size depend upon each university) 
  • Sign a Course Request Approval (CRA) to verify your foreign coursework and HPU equivalents.

Health Insurance:  Health Insurance is mandatory for all study abroad students.  HPU recommends health insurance from Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI) for students study abroad. There is more information medical coverage and rates of CISI health insurance at

Housing Accommodations:  Regents provides several on-campus and off-campus housing options (note that quoted prices are per week). Students can view the university website to find prices and amenities.

Currency:  The current exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the Euro can be calculated online at

Visa Information:  U.S. Passport information is available at 522-8283 (recording) and online at . Additional information on passport and visa can be found by clicking on visa information.

    HPU Study Abroad and International Exchange Programs
    Hawaii Pacific University
    1164 Bishop Street, Suite 200, Honolulu, HI, 96813
    Tel: 1-808-544-9326, Fax: 1-808-544-9355

    For photos and information, follow us on:
    Facebook Twitter • InstagramStudent’s Abroad Blog