Registrar's Office


Contact Us

  • Registrar's Office
  • (808) 544-0239
  • Advising Center
  • (808) 544-1198
  • Military Campus Programs
  • Hickam AFB: (808) 543-8053
  • MCBH Camp Smith: (808) 487-1182
  • MCBH Kaneohe: (808) 544-9313
  • Pearl Harbor NS: (808) 687-7081
  • Sand Island CGS: (808) 543-8056
  • Schofield Barracks: (808) 687-7093
  • Tripler AMC: (808) 544-1493
  • Off-Island Advising: (808) 687-7072
  • Graduate Advising: (808) 687-7070
  • Veterans Center: (808) 356-5222
  • Business Office
  • (808) 356-5272

Updating Personal Information

Student academic records are maintained in the Registrar's Office, located at 1164 Bishop Street (UB building), Suite 216. The University adheres to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 regarding the confidentiality of student records.

To make changes/updates to your address, emergency contact, ethnicity, or marital status, log onto your HPU Pipeline and follow these easy steps:

Change/Update your Address

  • Click "Personal Info" under My Quick Links.
  • Click Verify Address(es) and Phone(s).
  • Select the address you want to change (Ex. Mailing or Permanent) and click Current.
  • Make your changes/update the information.
  • Click Submit.

Change/Update your Emergency Contact

  • Click "Personal Info" under My Quick Links.
  • Click Verify Emergency Contacts.
  • Click New Contact to add a new contact.
  • or Click your current contact's name to make any changes.

Change/Update your Ethnicity

  • Click "Personal Info" under My Quick Links.
  • Click Verify Ethnicity.
  • Select your Ethnicity.
  • Click Update Ethnicity.

Change/Update your Marital Status

  • Click "Personal Info" under My Quick Links.
  • Click Verify Marital Status.
  • Select your status from the drop-down menu.
  • Click Update Marital Status.

Name Change Information

A request to correct or change your name in the HPU Student System must be made in person at the Registrar's Office or by sending in a signed authorization in writing. Please provide valid photo identification (or legible copies) along with proof of legal name change. Examples of accepted legal documents include a birth certificate, driver's license, passport, marriage license, divorce decree, court documents, etc.

Please contact the Registrar's Office, if you have any questions, at or (808) 544-0239.