Current Student

Whom Should I Contact?

  • I would like to talk to someone about adjusting to life in the United States and Hawai`i.
  • I have visa questions or need to get a new visa.
  • I have questions about working on or off-campus or about Optional Practical Training.
  • I need to get an I-20 travel authorization signature.
  • I have other immigration or visa questions.

Aki Leslie Kuioka
International Student Advisor
Phone: 808-356-5299

  • I need to obtain my initial I-20 to apply for F-1 student visa and attend HPU.

Bernard Chong

Bernard Chong
Associate Director of International Admission
Phone: 808-543-8072

  • I have other general questions.

Hawai`i Pacific University
International Student Services
1164 Bishop Street, Suite #200 Honolulu, HI 96813 USA
Phone: 808-356-5299
Fax: 808-543-8065

Looking for admissions information and contacts?  Click here.