There is still time to apply for the upcoming Fall 2014 term!
Build your skills in a vast curriculum to help you get ahead and succeed anywhere around the globe.Worried about having to take an entrance exam? Don’t be! Not all master’s degrees have this requirement, see below:
- Master of Arts in Communication (MACOM)
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MATESOL)
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management (MAHRM)
- Master of Arts in Organization Change (MAOC)
- Master of Arts in Global Leadership and Sustainable Development (MAGLSD)
- Master of Arts in Diplomacy and Military Studies (MADMS)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
HPU also offers many Certificate Programs, for those who want to expand their knowledge in their careers.
1. Apply online
2. Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended and test scores (if applicable for the program). Official documents can be sent later.
- Two written and signed letters of recommendation sent directly from your recommenders.
- Current resume
Take advantage of this opportunity to see how far you can go with an HPU graduate degree.
Please contact us if you have any questions on the admissions process by phone: (808) 544-0238 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes begin on September 2nd. Learn more about HPU Graduate programs here.
Finance Factors Building (UB)
1164 Bishop Street, Suite 1100
Honolulu, Hawai'i 96813
Toll free: 1-866-GRAD-HPU
Phone: (808) 543-8034
Fax: (808) 544-0280