Hawai'i Pacific University offers many graduate certificate programs for students who want to expand their knowledge in their current and future professional careers. The content of the courses in the certificate programs is helpful to working adults who wish to expand their education without pursuing an advanced degree, degree-seeking students who wish to compliment their area of study, and individuals who have obtained a graduate degree and wish to return for additional professional development.
Students completing a certificate program will be prepared to:
- Understand and apply appropriate theories and methods in their content area
- Develop global perspectives necessary for analyzing their area of study
- Integrate technology, diversity, and strategy into their focus
- Relate learned processes to various national and community business settings
- Use contemporary techniques in a variety of cross-cultural and societal settings
The Graduate Certificate Programs currently offered at Hawaii Pacific University accommodate the needs of every business professional and are offered in campus-based, distance learning, or online program formats.
Continuing HPU graduate students should consult with their Graduate Advisor for registration details. Students enrolled in a graduate certificate program must comply with applicable course pre-requisites. Certificate candidates must complete all program requirements with at least a cumulative 3.0 gpa to be awarded a graduate certificate.
Please note: Students admitted and enrolled in a certificate program only, as opposed to a degree, may not be eligible for Title IV federal financial aid. For more information, please refer to http://www.hpu.edu/financialaid/Graduate.html for more information.