HPU Online Application for Admission
Frequently Asked Questions RE: Online Application
Q: How do I know if I have submitted my application?
- You will receive an email from HPU thanking you for your Application Submission.
- You can check the status of your application online by using your Username and Password at www.hpu.edu/login
Q: How do I know if my application is complete?
- Pay the application fee online by electronic check or by credit card.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- SAT I or ACT scores are required for U.S. students applying directly from high school. If these scores are not posted on your transcript, please contact the appropriate testing office to have your scores sent directly to HPU
- The personal statement is your opportunity to let the admissions committee know more about yourself. You may submit writing samples, a personal essay or poetry, it is up to you on how you wish to express yourself.
- One academic letter of recommendation is required for all applicants. Additional recommendations may be submitted.
- You can track your Application Status online by using your Username and Password at www.hpu.edu/login
Q: Who do I contact if I have a question about my application?
- You can contact your HPU Admission Counselor by phone or e-mail. If you are unsure of who your counselor is,
visit www.hpu.edu/hpuusa, or www.hpu.edu/country, or click on the "Meet Your Admissions Counselor" link to the RIGHT.
- HPU has a Rolling Admission Process, so you may submit your application at any time.
- HPU has an Early Action Deadline of December 1st (Early Action is non-binding. If your application is submitted and complete by this date, you will receive your admissions decision and merit scholarship notification by December 31st)
- Our Priority Deadline is March 1st (Submitting your HPU application and completing your FAFSA by this date gives you the best chance of receiving all eligible scholarships and financial aid)
Q: How long after I submit my application will I recieve an admission decision?
- A COMPLETE application must have all supporting documents. Once your application is complete, the review process is 3-4 weeks.