Faculty and Staff
Matching Funds Available in September
While shopping at your neighborhood Foodland in September, make a donation to Hawai'i Pacific University (registration #77197) of up to $249 (tax deductible to the full extent of the law) with your Maika'i card (or ask for one at the checkout register) and Foodland will match your donation (usually we receive about 20 to 25% match).
To receive recognition, fill out the Faculty and Staff Donation Form below and check the box for Give Aloha. Please Attach your Foodland receipt to the form.
Mail: Check, charge, payroll deduction form
Alumni and University Relations
Hawai`i Pacific University
1132 Bishop Street, Suite 307
Honolulu, HI 96813
Make an Investment in Our Future
Welcome to the Faculty and Staff Annual Giving Programs information page. Your support continues to enhance the HPU Experience.
What is the HPU Experience?
- Faculty with outstanding credentials dedicated to student success
- Academic programs that integrate theory and practice
- High-tech facilities and learning resources
- Personalized attention
- Active campus life with 60+ student organizations
- Intercollegiate athletics programs with 12 varsity teams
- Career development and preparation
- International network of graduates
How is it created and strengthened?
- The HPU Experience continually evolves and changes with the times
- As colleges and universities increase their offerings--innovative courses, advanced technology, and diversified programs--HPU strives to remain on the forefront
- HPU relies on funding to strengthen the HPU Experience
Why should I support Annual Giving Programs?
-Through our daily work, we each hold a role in providing the HPU Experience to our students.
-Unrestricted gifts help to operate all areas of our University so that we are able to maintain excellence in education.
-Participation is the key. A high percentage of participation in the Annual Giving Programs by faculty and staff sends a positive message to prospective external donors.