Pre-departure & Travel Tips
- The Department of State’s official website on how to apply for a U.S. passport:
- The Department of State designates many post offices, clerks of court, public libraries and other state, county, township, and municipal government offices to accept passport applications on its behalf. Find your nearest location to apply on this site:
- HPU and the Department of State suggest that students register with the US embassy at their destination:
- Below is our website dedicated to students traveling abroad. It prepares students with a wealth of information on obtaining travel documents, what to do in the event of an emergency abroad, tips for smart travel, and more:
- If are travelling within two weeks or need a foreign visa within four weeks and do not yet have a passport, you will need to make an appointment to apply in-person at your Regional Passport Agency (Honolulu Passport Agency). Here are instructions regarding getting your passport in a hurry:
- Student Flights , one of America 's oldest student travel agencies has served the educational and academic community since 1958. We offer special student airfares on regularly scheduled airlines and specialize in European destinations for both groups and individual students and faculty members.
- For fifty years, Let's Go has been helping students plan out there next trip around the global. Students can view their website that offers deals on flights, hotel, and attractions. Students can find more information by clicking on.