Travel Safety

We strongly suggest that all HPU students traveling abroad register with the US Embassy (or their respective country's embassy) within the country they are visiting!

  • HPU and the Department of State suggest that students register with the US embassy at their destination:

  • The State Department’s Office of American Citizens Services and Crisis Management informs the public of conditions abroad that may affect their safety and security.  Country Specific Information, Travel Registration, Travel Alerts, and Travel Warnings are vital parts of this program.