GlobaLinks Learning Abroad
**Please NOTE: HPU students are welcome to study abroad through GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, however, all program fees are to be paid to GlobaLinks Learning Abroad, and credits are contingent on each academic department's approval. All students must still initially apply for these programs through the HPU Exchange Program Office.
HPU Admission Requirements:
- Must have attended HPU for one semester
- Must intend to graduate from HPU
- Must have at least a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be fluent in English
GlobaLinks is committed to providing HPU students with an individualized study abroad experience. GlobaLinks' Discovery Model combines the design of our programs, along with the support of their North American and overseas staff, to offer all participants the unique advantage of discovery in 5 key areas: personal, academic, cultural, social, and professional.
Not only do GlobaLinks participants enjoy our personalized services, but they also benefit from their knowledge of the region and on-site locally based staff members. Programs include a multi-day onsite Bridging Cultures Orientation Program and other activities throughout the program duration. Scholarships are available and housing is guaranteed. GlobaLinks Learning Abroad has assisted more than 20,000 students with realizing their study abroad dreams since 1990.
GlobaLinks Learning Abroad is affiliated with HPU and some of the benefits include:
- HPU students can apply to any GlobaLinks programs for FREE. Ask the study abroad office for the “waiver code”
- All students going abroad on Semester/Year study abroad programs will receive a discount of $500 off the published program fees
- HPU students are eligible to apply to our affiliate scholarships which are reserved for our affiliate partners
- Free travel passport wallet
- Enhanced post experience packet for Alumni which includes a Study Abroad Alumni branded professional padfolio and a Certificate of Completion
South Pacific – Australia, New Zealand, Fiji
Asia – South Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore
Europe – Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Germany, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, The Netherlands, and the Czech Republic
Follow the link below for further information: