**Please NOTE: HPU students are welcome to study abroad through AIFS, however, all program fees are to be paid to AIFS, and credits are contingent on each academic department's approval. All students must still initially apply for these programs through the HPU Exchange Program Office.
HPU Admission Requirements:
- Must have attended HPU for one semester
- Must intend to graduate from HPU
- Must have at least a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be fluent in English
AIFS is recognized as a leading provider of study abroad programs with more than 40 years of experience, and over 1.5 million students having traveled abroad, AIFS has the resources and experience to offer a unique, safe, and rewarding study abroad.
AIFS offers a wide range of unique programs in Asia, Australia, Europe, South Africa and the Americas. Most AIFS campuses offer courses in English or in foreign languages from beginner to advanced levels—so students don’t even have to know a foreign language to study abroad!
The following are examples of the features provided by AIFS, and are included in the program fee:
- All programs include housing and a meal plan. In many countries, students can also choose to live in a homestay, independently or in a residence hall
- AIFS organizes social/cultural activities and field trips
- Round trip airfare* (This option may be selected; a no-airfare option is also available)
- Student Advisory Center with advice on budget, travel, tours, flights, etc.\
- AIFS support services to help you with financial aid transfer, academic advice, visa assistance and more
- On-site Resident Director and support staff
- More than $600,000 in grants and scholarships awarded annually
- All HPU students automatically receive a $400 Affiliate Grant towards any Semester program and a $200 Affiliate Grant towards any Summer program
- In addition to study abroad, AIFS offers internships and service learning, providing a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture
- AIFS has 50 years of experience in study abroad (they are now celebrating their 50th anniversary!)
Please follow this link for more information: http://www.aifsabroad.com/