Regent's University London
About Regent's University:
Located in central London, Regent's University is a private university that now offers HPU students access to all of its programs and courses, plus graduate degrees. There are seven major schools that each focus upon a particular topic, including Regent's Business School. In addition to access to the other schools within the larger college, facilities such as sports and fitness, library, and computer center remain available for exchange student use.
Location: Regents Park, London, Great Britain
Academics Available: Regents University is a one semester study abroad program. Regents is now open to all majors, however, when considering courses, remember that 100 level courses are introductory, 200 level are intermediate and 300 level are advanced.
Dates to Remember:
Study Abroad Dates
September 5 - December 16
February 6 - June 8
* Please note, application deadlines and processes may vary by school.
* Please remember HPU Study Abroad Application Deadline is Mid-March for Fall and Mid-October for Spring.
- Must have attended HPU for one semester
- Must intend to graduate from HPU
- Must have at least a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be fluent in English
- Complete the Student Exchange Program data sheet.
- Schedule and attend a formal interview with Melissa Matsubara
- Be prepared to discuss your motives for studying abroad and your degree plan.
- Select an exchange partner university that has courses which can be used for your intended HPU degree.
- Fill out the exchange university’s admissions application.
- Obtain recommendation letters to be turned in with your application. (This depends on the individual university’s application requirements)
- Passport photos (Amount and size depend upon each university)
- Sign a Credit Request Approval (CRA) to verify your foreign coursework and HPU equivalents.
Health Insurance: Health Insurance is mandatory for all study abroad students. You may check with your current provider to see if they cover a study abroad, or you may choose an additional provider to cover while overseas. Please consult our Health Insurance page found in our Resources section for more information.
Housing Accommodations: Regents provides several on-campus and off-campus housing options (note that quoted prices are per week) student can view the university website to find prices and amenities.
Currency: The current exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the Euro can be calculated online at http://finance.yahoo.com/currency
Visa Information: U.S. Passport information is available at 522-8283 (recording) and online at http://travel.state.gov . Additional information on passport and visa can be found by clicking on RBS visa immigration.Melissa Matsubara Director, International Exchange and Study Abroad Hawaii Pacific University 1164 Bishop Street, Suite 200, Honolulu, HI, 96813 Tel: 1-808-544-0288, Fax: 1-808-544-9355 www.hpu.edu/studyabroad Skype: melissa.matsubara