Graduate studies at Berlin School of Economics & Law
Berlin School of Economics and Law
About Berlin School of Economics and Law
Berlin School of Economics and Law (BSEL) was formed in 2009 from merger of Berlin School of Economics and FHVR Berlin. This new university Berlin School of Economics and Law offers students more campus resources and more degree; now including Graduate programs. BSEL graduate programs offer exchange students a variety of courses in English for both MBA and MA programs with a unique global perspective from International Economics, European Management, and others. Exchange students can enjoy both the BSEL campus and the multicultural metropolis that Berlin has to offer. Students can view more information about the Berlin School of Economics and Law by visiting their website.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Academics Available: Berlin School of Economics and Law is open to graduate students. View course list here: BSEL courses
Dates to Remember: June 15 for winter semester and Nov 15 for summer semester.
- Must have attended HPU for one semester
- Must intend to graduate from HPU
- Must have at least a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be fluent in English
- Complete the Student Exchange Program data sheet.
- Schedule and attend a formal interview with Melissa Matsubara
- Be prepared to discuss your motives for studying abroad and your degree plan.
- Select an exchange partner university that has courses which can be used for your intended HPU degree.
- Fill out the exchange university’s admissions application
- Obtain recommendation letters to be turned in with your application. (This depends on the individual university’s application requirements)
- Passport photos (Amount and size depend upon each university)
- Sign a Memo of Understanding (MOU) to verify your foreign coursework and HPU equivalents.
Housing Accommodations: Berlin School of Economics and Law offers on campus housing, and assistance for student who want to live off campus. Students should contact BSEL student resident program to find more information.
Currency: Currency exchange rate for the Euro can be calculated at: http://finance.yahoo.com/currency
Visa Information U.S. Passport information is available at 522-8283 (recording) and online at http://travel.state.gov