Hawai'i Pacific University's 10th Annual Talent Show
Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 7:00PM
Hawaii Theatre * Free Admission
Da Freakshow is HPU’s annual talent show which features and celebrates our brilliant students, staff, and faculty. Established in 2005, this annual event has featured dancers, singers, musicians, jugglers, comedians, break dancers, and rock bands to name a few. If you have a have an affinity for the performing arts or a hidden talent you’d like to share, join us for auditions in February.
Contact Katie Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org to make your audition appointment.
• February 17th – Sea Warrior Center, 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
• February 18th – HLC Dining Commons, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• February 19th – Sea Warrior Center, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
• February 20th – HLC Dining Commons, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Please bring your completed application to your audition. Applications are available at Residence Life (HLC), Center for Student Life and First-Year Programs (Downtown - MP 105), and Sharky’s Cove (MP 139)
Tips for Attending Da Freakshow
* Plan to arrive early to enjoy food and drinks at Dr. Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park (adjacent to theatre) before the show.
* No bags allowed inside the Hawaii Theatre. They do have a "bag check" - please allow extra time to store your bag if needed!
* Transportation to Hawaii Loa and Waikiki provided for HPU Students with valid ID after the show.
The Hawaii Theatre is a historical landmark in Honolulu (1130 Bethel Street) and we are very fortunate to have the opportunity to have our show here. You are welcome to come dressed casually. Please be respectful of their policies and of this venue. Mahalo!
Visit our Facebook Page to see pictures from last year's show.