List Your Rental with HPU
The Commuter Services Office is happy to post your rental ad within our online E-Ads system free of charge as a service to our students. If you would like to submit a rental for posting, please call (808-544-1430) or send an e-mail (email@example.com) and provide the following information:
- What is the type of rental (room/apartment/house)?
- Is the rental shared or private?
- Date available
- Monthly rent
- Deposit amount
- Are utilities included?
- Is the rental furnished?
- What amenities are available (i.e. laundry, pool, internet, parking)?
- Is the lease negotiable or is there a fixed term?
- Contact name and phone number
Why Post with HPU
- Renting to students yields predictable cycles: there is a high demand for housing during August and September.
- We do not charge for listing your advertisements within our E-Ads system.
Guidelines and Reminders
- Your ad must adhere to the Fair Housing Act. For more information, click here.
- Please keep changes to a minimum once an ad is submitted. If a change is necessary, the old posting will be removed and replaced with a new ad.
- Please indicate if you have posted with us before.
- Having internet access and an e-mail account makes communication with our students much easier.
- Vague advertisements make locations hard to sell, so include as many details about the property as possible. We can include one picture per ad.
- Please keep in mind that this is a free service and we have the right to refuse service at any given time.