- Hawai'i Pacific University does not provide an institutionally-owned parking garage or parking lot in downtown Honolulu for the use of its students or visitors.
- Parking, for a charge, is available in commercial parking garages and parking lots. Many offer special discounts to HPU students. Inquire at each location for any available HPU special rate.
- There are also City and County of Honolulu public parking garages and parking lots with metered parking.
- Metered on-street parking is available on certain streets during the day, in off-hours, and on weekends.
Click <here> for more information on lots near by.
Affordable Evening Parking Options
Evening parking for students
The university has been working with parking garages in or near buildings where classes are held downtown to identify options and to develop better evening rates for HPU students. Finance Factors (UB) is now offering a limited number of discounted semester long parking passes for students. Click here for more information and to purchase your card. Other lots close to the downtown campus with discounted evening rates are:
- Executive Center: 808-532-2675 - $4.00 after 4:30pm
- 1132 Bishop: 808-440-2766 - $3.50 after 4:30pm
- Smith and Beretania: 525-5201 - $3.00 max after 5pm