Center for Academic Success
The Center for Academic Success (CAS) offers tutoring and testing services to support students’ academic needs throughout their stay at Hawai‘i Pacific University. Students can take advantage of these services throughout the academic year.
- Placement testing in English (writing), math, computer science, modern languages,
- College Level Exam Program (CLEP), and
- Proctored testing for students who are eligible for ADA accommodations.
- One-on-one tutoring sessions by appointment (for writing) or on a drop-in basis (all subjects, depending on tutor availability)
- For over 100 classes including accounting and business, computer science, economics, English, other modern languages, math, nursing, science, and writing
- Focus on mastery of basic skills, development of learning skills, and refinement of analytical skills