Center for Academic Success Tutoring ServicesThe Center for Academic Success (CAS) provides free, individualized tutoring to all registered HPU undergraduate and graduate students.
We Look forward to working with you!
The Downtown CAS is located at 1060 Bishop Street (LB building), Floor 6. Tutoring is available in writing, modern languages, and math, accounting, business, science (MABS).
- This location operates on a walk-in, first-come first-served basis.
- Appointments are only taken for HPU students that work full-time, are active-duty military, have ADA status, or who want to see a Writing Mentor.
The Hawai'i Loa CAS is located in the Atherton Library at the Cooke Academic Center, Floor 3. Tutoring is offered in select subjects.
- Operates by appointment. Students sign up in advance with the Tutoring Center in the Atherton Library to see a tutor. For more information, please contact the Tutoring Center at (808)544-9334.
Online tutoring: Smarthinking™ is a company HPU uses that provides online tutoring services to registered HPU students 24/7 through Pipeline.
- Real-time tutoring is available for a variety of subjects and students may submit questions or papers for review.
- Responses to submissions are usually returned within 24 hours.
- Click here for more information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (808) 544-9334