Academic Advising

Academic Forms

Below is a list of some common academic forms required by the Office of Registrar that you may need to achieve your academic goals. If you have questions about these forms, talk with your Academic Advisor, the Registrar's Office, or your Academic Department Chair or Dean. 

Add/Drop Request

Use this form to request changes, additions or drops, from your current registration. Be aware of the Policies and Deadlines for Registration prior to submitting this request. 

Athlete Drop Request

Athletes use this form to request to drop courses 

Change of Major 

Complete this form to change your major

Petition for Admissions (Elementary Education Students Only)

Complete this form when applying for candidacy for the College of Education

Petition to Graduate

Complete this form to apply for a diploma and/or participate in the graduation ceremony. 

Petition to Award Certificates

Complete this form to apply for the awarding of a certificate