Would you like to be a voice for the students at Hawai'i Pacific University? Enhance your leadership skills? Plan fun and exciting events? Become an officer for Student Government Association (SGA) or Campus Activities Board (CAB) of Hawai'i Pacific University!
Spring 2014 Election Results
The spring 2014 campus election results are in! Your 2014-2015 student leaders for your Student Government Association and Campus Activities Board are listed below. Congratulations to everyone! For more elections results, click here.
Student Government Association
- Bruna Iacuzzi, Student Body President
- Kirsten Thornton, Student Body Vice President
- Tiffany Lee, Business Administration Senator
- Justin Kammer, Business Administration Senator
- Danielle Allen, Humanities and Social Sciences Senator
- Colby Lawton, Humanities and Social Sciences Senator
- Lucas Wegehaupt, Natural and Computational Sciences Senator
- Kelly Dobbins, Nursing and Health Sciences Senator
- Shanyne Winnes, Nursing and Health Sciences Senator
- Vindhya Ruwanthi Weerakkody, Graduate Senator
- Viviana Mendez, Hawaii Loa Senator
- Ashley Bonton, Veterans Senator
- Hans Maximillian Seraphim, Athletics Senator
- Keone Kojin, International Senator
Campus Activities Board
- Mylynne Simone, Chair
- Justin Brown, Co-Chair
- Avery Fukeda, Administration Director
- Annabel von Jackowski, Hawaii Loa Programmer
- Thalia Hedrick, Membership Director
- Thao Nguyen, Promotions Director
- Annabel von Jackoswki, Hawaii Loa Programmer
- Makayla Rickett, Sharky Programmer
Student Judicial Council Appointments
Are you a student interested in law? The Student Judicial Council (SJC) is the judicial branch of the SGA that resolves electoral and constitutional disputes.
Please visit the Student Judicial Council site for more information.
Please contact the Student Judicial Council (SJC) if you wish to file a complaint regarding a candidate, process, or occurrence.
A person who wishes to file the complaint should file a petition with Shannon Nakamoto, Chief Justice of the SJC. To file a petition email email@example.com, notifying the SJC that you would like to start the complaint process. For example, "I hereby petition to challenge ..."
Once the petition is filed, the SJC decides whether to dismiss the case or allow it to continue with a complaint form.