Would you like to be a voice for the students at Hawai'i Pacific University? Build relationships with students and administrators? Enhance your leadership skills? Become an officer for Student Government Association (SGA) of Hawai'i Pacific University!
Fall 2014 Special Elections Results
Congratulations to our newly elected senators and appointed members!
- Natural and Computational Sciences Senator - Elizabeth Chavarria
- Downtown Senator - Carlos Santana
- Athletics Senator - Garrett Gee
- International Senator - Andreas Koutsogiannis
Other Non-Elected Positions
- Student Senate Secretary - Nohealani Benicarlo
- Deputy PR Director - Alexandria Spearman
- Legislative Coordinator - Anya McClenton
- Associate Justice - Jennifer Namer
- Associate Justice - Jamie Namer
Student Judicial Council Appointments
Are you a student interested in law? The Student Judicial Council (SJC) is the judicial branch of the SGA that resolves electoral and constitutional disputes. The following positions are available within the SJC:
- Associate Justice (1 position)
Please visit the Student Judicial Council site for more information.
Please contact the Student Judicial Council (SJC) if you wish to file a complaint regarding a candidate, process, or occurrence.
A person who wishes to file the complaint should file a petition with Courtney Spearing, Chief Justice of the SJC. To file a petition email firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying the SJC that you would like to start the complaint process. For example, "I hereby petition to challenge ..."
Once the petition is filed, the SJC decides whether to dismiss the case or allow it to continue with a complaint form.