Would you like to be a voice for the students at Hawai'i Pacific University? Build relationships with students and administrators? Enhance your leadership skills? Become an officer for Student Government Association (SGA) of Hawai'i Pacific University!
2015-2016 General Elections
Exercise your right to vote by participating in the Student Government Association (SGA) General Elections for the 2015-2016 school year. Elections will be held online via HPU Pipeline from March 23 through March 25, 2015. You can reveiw the candiate bios for the executive and legislative branches by clicking on the links below.
- Student Body President
- Student Body Vice President
- Business Administration (2 positions)
- Human and Health Sciences (2 positions)
- Nursing and Health Sciences Senator (2 positions)
- Natural and Computational Sciences Senator (2 positions)
- Downtown Campus Senator (1 position)
- Hawaii Loa Campus Senator (1 position)
- Military Senator (1 position)
- Veterans Senator (1 position)
- Graduate Senator (1 position)
- International Senator (1 position)
- Athletics Senator (1 position)
Should you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Student Judicial Council Appointments
Are you a student interested in law? The Student Judicial Council (SJC) is the judicial branch of the SGA that resolves electoral and constitutional disputes. The following positions are available within the SJC:
- Associate Justice (1 position)
Please visit the Student Judicial Council site for more information.
Please contact the Student Judicial Council (SJC) if you wish to file a complaint regarding a candidate, process, or occurrence.
A person who wishes to file the complaint should file a petition with Courtney Spearing, Chief Justice of the SJC. To file a petition email firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying the SJC that you would like to start the complaint process. For example, "I hereby petition to challenge ..."
Once the petition is filed, the SJC decides whether to dismiss the case or allow it to continue with a complaint form.