For verification of degrees earned at Hawai`i Pacific University, please choose one of the following options:
1. If you are a current student or have access to Campus Pipeline, you must submit your request using your Pipeline email account to the Registrar's email inbox at email@example.com. IMPORTANT NOTE: We do not accept any email requests from personal email accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo.
2. If you are not a current student and/or no longer have access to Campus Pipeline, then you must submit your request in writing, including the student's signature.
3. You may download the Request for Verification form here.
4. If you are a third-party servicer, please submit a written request and follow the instructions outlined in Option #2.
ALL requests must include the following:
- Student's Full Name (include name at time of enrollment if different from current name)
- Student ID or last four digits of SSN
- Degree(s) to be verified
- Mail/Fax/Scan to: (tell us where you want the verification sent)
- Student's Signature (for requests using options 2, 3, 4 or above)
Send your request to the Registrar's Office:
US Mail: 1164 Bishop Street, Suite 216
Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone: (808) 544-0239
Fax: (808) 544-1168