Library Database Trials
psychotherapy.net provides online access psychotherapy video. The collections covers a variety of psychotherapeutic approaches, making it an ideal resource for instruction and self-study.
Take the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T7XCM6B
- 24/7 access from anywhere
- Transcripts for most videos
- Closed captioning for most videos
- Teaching manuals for most videos
- The ability to make clips
The trials runs through Friday, November 15th, and is limited to faculty members. Please email the Media Resources Librarian, Jerome A. Nicolas at firstname.lastname@example.org for the username and password.
Database Trial Guidelines:
Database trials allow the HPU community to access subscription databases to critically review their content, functionality and overall use.
Trials are arranged by the Library at the initiative of librarians or by requests from the HPU community. Faculty, staff and students should coordinate with the appropriate librarian subject specialist in requesting database trials. A complete listing of librarians and their subjects is available here.
• Trials not arranged by the Library will not be posted on the Library Database Trials’ page and will not be considered for acquisition.
• Although faculty, staff and student input is welcome and encouraged, the final responsibility for database selection rests with the Libraries’ Director.
Please contact Leo Scott, Electronic Resources Librarian, if you have questions, comments or suggestions for improvement.
Oct. 16, 2013 LS