USCIS Immigration Forms Frequently Used By International Students

This page provides several forms that are frequently used by international students.

Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.  This form is used when applying for:

  • Optional Practical Training (OPT)
  • Economic Hardship

Form I-539,Change of Nonimmigrant Status/Reinstatement Application. This form is used for changing status (i.e. from B2 Visitor to F1 Student), and for Reinstatement.

Form AR-11,Change of Address form. Use this form to notify the Bureau of Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) of any change in address. Or log on to the HPU website’s Pipeline and update your address. Regulations require this information to be submitted within 10 days of your change in address. 

Should you need assistance completing any of these forms, please stop by International Student Services, and we will be happy to assist you.