Fall 2015 Honors Course Listing
During the freshman and sophomore years, University Scholars enroll in honors sections of many courses required in the general education curriculum. Normally, University Scholars are required to complete at least six (6) lower level courses.
At the upper-division level, University Scholars enroll in three honors-designated sections in their junior and senior years.
Please keep the following in mind concerning the schedule:
- Courses with “H” section designation are only for students admitted to the University Scholars Program.
- Other courses on the list are open to the general student population. Students in the University Scholars Program who wish to count these courses towards their honors section requirement may be expected to submit additional coursework or presentations.
- Senior seminar, other seminars, major capstone courses, and concurrent graduate course may count towards the honors section requirement. Please confirm applicability prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Courses listed with a section number “1, 1W, 2, 3…” are offered at the Hawaii Loa Campus. Courses with an alpha section “A, B, C, D, H…” are offered at the downtown campus.
- This schedule is subject to revision.
Please call Bill Potter (808-544-0274) if you have any questions about the University Scholars Program requirements. Email email@example.com.