March

Grauman Selected as HPU VP for Enrollment Management

March 14, 2016

Honolulu, Hawaii — Following a nationwide search, Hawai‘i Pacific University has selected Greg G. Grauman as its Vice President for Enrollment Management. Currently the Assistant Vice Provost for Undergraduate Admissions at American University in Washington, D.C., Grauman will assume his new post at HPU on June 6, 2016.

“We are extremely proud and excited to have someone of Greg’s caliber to lead our admissions efforts,” said HPU President Dr. Geoffrey Bannister. “His experience at American University and around the world will help us build the capacity we need to ensure our university’s continued success and diversity. I am confident that his vision and leadership will allow us to continue to develop our programs and student body into the future.”

“I am pleased and humbled to have been offered this opportunity,” Grauman said. “I have been impressed with what I have seen of HPU and I look forward to continuing to build on the university’s success. I am also extremely excited to be moving to Hawaii, a place that I have some experience with and that I love dearly. I want to thank the search committee, HPU’s trustees, and Dr. Bannister for this very exciting opportunity.”

In his current role at American University, Grauman oversees American University’s entire undergraduate admissions process, managing a team of 24 admissions professionals, as well as a freshman and transfer pool of more than 70,000 names and an applicant pool of more than 19,000. With more than fifteen years professional experience in education, and almost twelve years specifically in university undergraduate admissions, Grauman brings considerable skills and talent to HPU’s enrollment management team. His worldwide experience — including working in Rome, Italy and Perth, Australia — will allow him to continue developing HPU’s international student body and enhance the university’s recognized diversity.

Grauman is a graduate of American University (B.A., Public Communication and Political Science, 1999) and the University of Notre Dame (M.Ed., Secondary Education, 2001). He is married to Belinda Grauman and has three children.