Graduation Ceremony Deadlines
1. FILE YOUR PETITION TO GRADUATE
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
File your Petition to Graduate (PTG)*. This is mandatory for all HPU graduating students, both on-campus and off-campus, whether or not you are participating in the ceremony. Click here to download form.
*If you have received federal financial aid at HPU, you must complete Loan Exit Counseling online at www.hpu.edu/exit prior to submitting your Petition to Graduate. Please print and attach your counseling results with your petition.
2. ORDER YOUR CAPS AND GOWNS
Sunday, March 10, 2013
Deadline to preorder caps and gowns for a discounted price at www.herffjones.com
From Monday, March 11, 2013 to Thursday, May 16, 2013
Pre-order caps and gowns at regular price at www.hpu.edu/bookstore
3. ORDER ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CLASS RINGS (optional)
Now to Friday, April 19, 2013
Order personalized graduation announcements at www.hpu.edu/bookstoreSaturday, April 20, 2013 to Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Order blank (non-personalized) announcements at www.hpu.edu/bookstore
Class ring sales:
- Monday, March 4, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Hawaii Loa Campus Lanai
- Tuesday, March 12, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Downtown Bookstore
- Friday, March 22, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Downtown Bookstore
4. PICK UP CAPS, GOWNS, AND SEATING TICKETS
Distribution Date: TBA
5. ATTEND CEREMONY
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Neal Blaisdell Arena, Honolulu
Processional beigins at 4 p.m.