Faculty and Staff
The mutual goal of HPU faculty, staff and the Career Services Center is in educating and helping our students to succeed. Through collaboration, we can ensure that our students have the education and the skills needed to transition into the workplace and make an impact both locally and globally.
We value our partnership with you in assisting our students to:
- Understand the relationship between their studies and their career path
- Make informed decisions about career paths and goals
- Learn and implement an effective job strategy
- Secure experiential opportunities such as shadowing, internship and co-ops in fields relevant to their career goals
Request a Classroom Presentation
Our staff can provide in-class presentations on a variety of career-related topics, including an overview of the services offered by our Center, resume & cover letter writing, etc. Please submit your request for a presentation using our on-line request form, and a CSC staff member will be in contact with you soon.
Post an On-Campus Job
Advertise your student worker positions on HPU Connect, our job search website, available exclusively to HPU students! Click on the link and register as an Employer to post your position.
- Complete this on-line form to let us know who you'd like to see recruiting at HPU.
- View our Career Events Calendar to see which employers are conducting on-campus recruiting events this semeester.
About our Department