|Office: Hawaii Loa Campus, AC 110
Phone: (808) 236-5899
Christopher Evans, M.A.
Instructor of Marine Science
- M.A. Geography, University of Hawaii at Manoa, 1995
Masters thesis: Sewage Diversion and the Coral Reef Community of Kane'ohe Bay, Hawai'i: 1970-1990.
- B.A. Biology, University of California Santa Cruz, 1983
- BIOL 1000 Introductory Biology
- BIOL 2051 General Biology Laboratory I
- BIOL 2053 General Biology Laboratory II
- GEOG 1000 Physical Geography
- MARS 1000 Introductory Oceanography
- MARS 1010 Field Experiences in Marine Science
- MARS 2010 Scientific SCUBA Diving
- MARS 3010 Underwater Research Techniques
- NSCI 1000 Freshmen Science Seminar
Competitive Yacht Racing: J-24 Class Boats and Performance Handicap Race Fleet (PHRF).
Other Sports Activities: Swimming, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, hiking, bicycling, and skiing.
Video Production and Photography: Above and underwater video production as well as black & white and color still photography in the field, studio, and darkroom.
Travel: Extended travels in Africa, Alaska, Australia, Canada, Europe, Hawai`i, Indonesia,
Mexico, Micronesia, New Zealand, Alaska, and most of the continental United States.