|Office: Downtown Campus
1164 Bishop St 15th Floor
Phone: (808) 544-0212
Andrew Brittain, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Microbiology
Faculty Teaching Fellow
- National Research Council Fellow May 1993-May 1996, at Marshall Space Flight Center studying nutrient cycling of closed ecosystems with stable isotopes and production of recombinant proteins for micro-gravity crystallization studies.
- Ph. D., 1993, Microbiology, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- B.S., 1978, Biology with Marine Options Certificate. University of Hawaii at Manoa
- BIOL 3050 Genetics
- BIOL 4940 Biology Seminar
- BIOL 2050 General Biology I
- BIOL 2051 General Biology I Lab
- BIOL 2052 General Biology II
- BIOL 2053 General Biology II Lab