As the School of Social Work prepares students to become professional social workers we form partnerships with a large number of social service agencies. These agencies enter into a legal agreement with Hawaii Pacific University to provide practicum to both BSW and MSW students within specific requirements. We cannot accomplish our mission without their continuous participation, commitment and dedication to the education of future social workers.
Learning Agreement Contracts
Learning Agreement Contracts are joint documents that are instrumental for the student and Field Instructor/Practicum Site Supervisor to develop the objectives and tasks of the practicum experience based on the School of Social Work practice behaviors. It is expected that the Learning Agreement is developed collaboratively by the student and Field Instructor/Practicum Site Supervisor and completion of the document is required for every practicum.
- SWRK 3900 Learning Agreement Contract
- SWRK 4900-4901 Learning Agreement Contract
- SWRK 6900-6901 Learning Agreement Contract
- SWRK 7900-7901 Learning Agreement Contract
- SAMPLE Learning Agreement Contract
PBPA survey forms are a way for Field Instructors/Practicum Site Supervisors and students to evaluate performance in the field based on practice behaviors. We ask that the Field Instructors/Site Supervisors meet with their practicum student(s) to discuss the survey questions and answers.
- SUPERVISOR SWRK 3900 Competencies/Practice Behavior Practicum Assessment (secure online survey)
- SUPERVISOR SWRK 4900-4910 Competencies/Practice Behavior Practicum Assessment (secure online survey)
- SUPERVISOR SWRK 6900-6901 Competencies/Practice Behavior Practicum Assessment (secure online survey)
- SUPERVISOR SWRK 7900-7901 Competencies/Practice Behavior Practicum Assessment (secure online survey)
Evaluation of HPU MSW Practiucm Education Program by Field Instructor
The HPU MSW Practicum Coordinator will use the response to this evaluation to conduct an ongoing assessment of the MSW Field Education Program. This form is only for Field Instructors/Site Supervisors who are supervising students seeking MSW degrees.a complete list of student practicum forms can be found by clicking HERE