Why study another language at HPU? Consider these reasons ...
- opportunities to communicate with more people in the world and expand your ability to reflect on culture
- wider opportunities for employment
- participation in and understanding of one's family heritage
- deeper and more meaningful experiences while traveling abroad
- exposure to ways of thinking and experiencing the world that are different than one's own
- it might make you a smarter person, according to the following article ...
HPU offers courses in 6 different languages:
For More information Contact:
Charles Boyer, Ph.D.
Department Chair for Languages and Applied Linguistics
Assistant Professor of Spanish
1166 Fort St. Mall, Suite 100