US News and World Report ranks HPU in its top tier of best colleges. Find out why. Connect with our alumni in global leadership roles, and with our business partners in the Pacific Rim. Interact in small classes, with dynamic professors who have academic and professional backgrounds, with classmates from more than 100 different countries, and through real-world assignments and professional projects. Marketing? Finance? International Business? Technology? Tools for your future… HPU programs are designed to accommodate your own busy schedule.
HPU finance graduates put their degrees to work as global leaders in banking, brokerage houses, mortgage and insurance institutions and government agencies – and were profession-ready the day they graduated. They return often to guide and mentor.
Finance students are connected to professionals through real-world projects, the campus Finance Club, the Hawaii Chapter of the Hawaii Financial Executives Institute and internships. Our curriculum explores theory and processes of the domestic and international finance and capital markets.
New and Incoming Students
All students who declare a BSBA major in Fall 2015 will begin enjoying the benefits of the 2015 updated BSBA right away.
Current and Continuing Students
We are pleased to announce the Fall 2015 launch of HPU’s new undergraduate academic degree programs. The result of a multi-year planning process by faculty and staff, our new curriculum provides you with many benefits:
· Reduces the number of total credits from 124 to 120;
· Reduces the number of general education credits from 57 to 36;
· Reduces the number of pre-requisite courses;
· Provides more opportunities for you to pursue a double major or a minor;
· Engages you in high impact experiences, such as research, internships, and study abroad.
How does this new academic program affect you?
· If you are a current BSBA student, you will be moved into the new academic degree program, but you will have the opportunity to opt out. If you wish to opt out of the new academic degree program, you must do so no later than June 30, 2015. We encourage you to meet with your academic advisor to discuss the pros and cons of moving to the new curriculum or remaining in your current program. Once you make up your mind, you will be able to submit your decision via a form in Pipeline. Continue to watch Pipeline Announcements for additional updates and information.
· Academic Advisors will assist you with flexible degree planning that will facilitate your timely graduation.
Consult the new requirements and FAQs for your degree program at: HPU Four Year Degree Plans
Please contact your Academic Advisor if it might be beneficial for you to move into the updated BSBA degree plan. Contact them directly at 808-544-1198, email@example.com, or schedule an appointment online. MCP students should contact their base advisors.
2015 Degree Plan (with Approved OLD GenEd course substitutes)
2015 Degree Plan (with NEW GenEd courses)
*updated April 2015, Effective Fall 2015
Find out more: