Graduate Assistantships are available for incoming College of Business graduate students. Assistantships are available to domestic and international students.
A Graduate Assistantship is a merit-based tuition scholarship for eligible graduate students to work directly with a business faculty member and perform academic research.
HPU’s Graduate Assistantship program offers a limited number of graduate assistantships each year to qualified students. In the College of Business, students apply for assistantships for the duration of their degree (limited to 2 years – fall/spring semesters only).
• Students must be applying to a COB degree program (graduate certificate students are not eligible to receive assistantships).
• Assistantships are available to domestic and international students.
• Be in good academic standing and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.50 from an accredited university.
• Have earned a minimum GMAT score of 550 or minimum GRE score of 150 in both verbal and quantitative reasoning
• Full-time course enrollment required during Fall and Spring semesters. Exceptions may be considered for highly qualified candidates.
For more information about graduate assistantships call Lesley Thorne at 808-544-0808 or e-mail email@example.com
Graduate Degree Plans in Business
Look into HPU's master's degrees in Business:
Contact us to Think, Connect, and Become Profession-Ready Global Leaders
Find out more: