Graduate Assistantships are available for incoming College of Business graduate students. Assistantships are available to domestic and international students.
A Graduate Assistantship is a merit-based tuition scholarship for eligible graduate students to work directly with a business faculty member and perform academic research.
HPU’s Graduate Assistantship program offers a limited number of graduate assistantships each year to qualified students. In the College of Business, students apply for assistantships for the duration of their degree (limited to 2 years – fall/spring semesters only).
• Students must be applying to a COB degree program (graduate certificate students are not eligible to receive assistantships).
• Assistantships are available to domestic and international students.
• Be in good academic standing and maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.50 from an accredited university.
• Have earned a minimum GMAT score of 550 or minimum GRE score of 150 in both verbal and quantitative reasoning
• Full-time course enrollment required during Fall and Spring semesters. Exceptions may be considered for highly qualified candidates.
For more information about graduate assistantships call Lei Ana E. Green at (808) 544-1402 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Degree Plans in Business
Look into HPU's master's degrees in Business:
Contact us to Think, Connect, and Become Profession-Ready Global Leaders
Find out more: