Concurrent Degree in MAHRM
HPU undergraduate students can complete four courses in the concurrent program to get a head start in on their graduate Master of Art in Human Resource Management. HPU's MAHRM degree program is a Human Resources Certification Institution (HRCI) provider, authorized to offer recertification course credit for already-certified HR professionals as well as students working toward certification.
The MAHRM Concurrent Program courses include:
HR 6400, 6420, 6450, 6460.
Please note that Graduate course prerequisites apply. HR 6400 is the pre-requisite for the rest of the classes.
- Applicant must be a current HPU undergraduate student
- Completed 90 credit hours (including current term and any transfer credits)
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0
- In a designated program with Petition for Concurrent Registration (PCR)
How to Apply:
- Download a PDF of the instructions.