CAIT provides a collaborative learning center that links people, projects, and technology in the pursuit of innovative ways to enhance lifelong learning for our students and our community.
In pursuit of this mission, we offer presentations, trainings, workshops, individual consultations, and project management resources on topics ranging from course and assessment design to classroom management to instructional technology. We provide faculty orientation and host ceremonies and awards that recognize achievement in teaching, scholarship, and service.
- We can help you integrate new technologies and applications into your classroom.
- We can help you design an effective and engaging course – face-to-face, hybrid, or online.
- Our workshops and events can be found on our CAIT Events/Workshops page.
- We offer a series of self-paced online training modules on how to effectively teach online courses.
- We want to capture and share your best practices and strategies with others at HPU. We support many different ways to share knowledge – through workshops, presentations, Po’okela articles (our newsletter), Knowledge Base resources, and more.
- We manage a web-based Knowledge Base, a searchable database of resources on a variety of topics related to teaching and learning.
For general CAIT questions, call 356-5250.
For help with online classes and face to face help with Blackboard, please email email@example.com.