The Hawai'i Pacific University electronic eBill is the official means of generating tuition bills to all Hawai'i Pacific University students. You will receive a message in your University-assigned email account when your HPU bill is ready to be viewed online. Your online statement will reflect all activity on your student account (this includes tuition, fees, housing, books, other campus charges, payments and financial aid credited to your account) a detail of the amount due and the payment due date.
NOTE TO CHAPTER 33 RECIPIENTS: The eBill statements are for your information only. Your actual amount due (if applicable) may differ from the balance shown on the eBill statement. Please be sure to check with the VA office if you have any questions regarding your benefits.
To access your eBill, click on eBill + Pay Bill located under the My HPU tab under "My Quick Links".
Once logged into your HPU Pipeline account, you can:
• view tuition bills
• view billing and payment history
• pay tuition bills online with a credit card, checking or savings account.
• download and print a copy of the bill for sending check payments via U.S. Mail.
• forward an e-mail copy of the bill to parents, spouse, or others.
• set up parents and other authorized payers to view and pay your bills.
Authorized payers can:
• view student's tuition bills
• view student's billing and payment history
• pay student's tuition bills from a credit card, checking or savings account.
• download and print a copy of bill for sending check payments via U.S. Mail
Benefits and advantages of eBill and webCheck:
• Convenient and easy
• Free service offered by HPU
• Saves time: no more waiting for the mail or in line to make a payment
• Saves money - no more check writing or paying for stamps
• Private and secure
• Easy for authorized parents and other authorized users to pay tuition bills
• Online history of e-bills and e-payments
• Payments submitted by 5 pm Central Time are processed the same day
You are responsible for paying your financial obligations in full by the tuition due date, regardless of whether or not you receive an email notice. You may access and manage your current balance and other account activity at any time by logging into HPU pipeline at https://campus.hpu.edu/ and by clicking on eBill + Pay Bill quick link button.